TN’s Gov. Haslam (R, GOP Elitist) has submitted the standardized-form questions to Barky..
1. What was the process for determining that these children should be released to sponsors in Tennessee?
2. How did you locate and evaluate the fitness of their sponsors?
3. What medical screenings were the children given prior to their release in Tennessee?
4. What is the official immigration status of these children and their sponsors?
5. In what localities are these children now residing?
6. What are the legal requirements concerning the provision of services for these children while they are in the state?
7. What additional information is available on these children, such as age and health status?
8. How long will these children be in Tennessee?
Tennessee is a diverse and welcoming state, and we also understand that this is a complicated issue. However, an influx of unaccompanied immigrant children to the state, with little information being made available to the public or to state leaders, creates confusion and could be very problematic. The start of school is approaching for many districts across the state, and the federal government’s actions have caused great uncertainty around this issue.
I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to receiving a response to these urgent questions.
Sincerely, Bill [Pablum] Haslam
How I’d like to trade him for Texas Governor Rick Perry!..
“Obama, you ne0-C0mmie fink, I’m sending MY National Guard to the Texas border to keep YOUR hoodlums OUT!
Sincerely Fuck Off, Rick [My Ballz are Bigger'n Yours] Perry