Saturday, February 09, 2008

PimPing out, Chelsea?




Updated 8/3/08
Pimping Chelsea. This is my photoshop. Also posted at TennesseeFree and Protein Wisdom.

Google, can't you get anything right?? I'm not even listed on an advanced Google Images search for this! And Blogger is a Google product. (I don't think the leftists who make up Google/Blogger care for me so much. I'll have to move to new digs, soon, I suppose. Wordpress, here I come!)


This one's h/t glendean...

;D


UPDATE:
Dan Collins has it up.
Crossed to Tennessee Free; from comments, Bubba at KOS East is furious. See my comment to Bubba at TF.
We go back. No love lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Not a liar or a griefer, a spammer or a foul internet troll?

Feel free to comment, then.

Not getting published? See the "Complaints" tab. All comments to this blog are reviewed before being published, on my schedule.

And I am very busy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...