Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Marilyn Monroe gets a copper wash


Stop me. I'm in a loop.

My previous post (Best YouTube ever, Women in Film) brought back a fond memory of an old post I put up couple years ago on Marilyn Monroe.

But the image I'd posted wasn't worked. Well enough. So, I played around a bit more.

Care of the Virtual Photographer plugin for Photoshop (works herky-jerky in the GIMP, too), here's a copper-washed version of that old scanned postcard I found in a shoebox. In an attic. Someone's attic.

Click it. It's worth seeing, really.

2 comments:

Have a comment? Not a liar or a griefer, a spammer or a foul internet troll?

Feel free to comment, then.

Not getting published? See the "Complaints" tab. All comments to this blog are reviewed before being published, on my schedule.

And I am very busy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...