Monday, May 24, 2010

Sometimes the Bull Wins. But, Good News! The matador, he will live!

NOTE: Graphic Content, below the fold.



Date: May 21, 2010. Spanish matador Julio Aparicio is gored by a bull during a bullfight during the San Isidro Feria at the Las Ventas bullring in Madrid. Aparicio underwent surgery and is out of critical danger. (AP Photo/Domingo Botan)

This sport is one of the few in which I'm glad I haven't participated. I've seen my share of rodeos and bull riding, which can become dangerous and deadly, but bull fighting just isn't right.

6 comments:

  1. Holy smokes!
    I worked in medicine for years... but dayum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's alive, but I'll bet his dentist will be bemused.

    Here's hoping the bull will be spared too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The matador doesn't seem to be bleeding at all in this picture (or any of the pictures I've seen)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he should DIE !! torturing that poor animal, it's fighting for its life while all the people are just amusing themselves ! sick ...

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Not a liar or a griefer, a spammer or a foul internet troll?

Feel free to comment, then.

Not getting published? See the "Complaints" tab. All comments to this blog are reviewed before being published, on my schedule.

And I am very busy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...