NYPumaGirl on Aug 4, 1:20 PM said:
This will sound sad at first but it must be said. Imagine an America without gays and lesbians.
- Women's clothes fit again. We're not too fat. The designers are gay men and hate and fear women's bodies and are cutting the clothes for men's bodies, not ours. Imagine women clothing designers and 1950s fashions back again. That's one result of no more gays in America.
- Little girls don't have to starve and throw up their food so gay men will say they're acceptable.
- Women aren't shown as competitive, vindictive, jealous catty wh0res on tv anymore. The end of oversexualized shows like Sex in the City which was written and produced by a gay man, as a drag queen fantasy of what gay men would live like, if only they were women and could attract straight men. Real women don't live that way. I have money and I am in NYC. We're not like that. It's a nasty, envious hate piece on women.
- The "go to the gym you should be at a gym" culture would go away. Straights don't have to live at the gym. Our every night is not a meat circus for instant anonymous sex, so we don't have to live that way. But gay culture tells us we ought to and in fact had better or else.
- Boys safe in organizations like college football and the Boy Scouts. No more boys being harassed and raped when straights aren't there to protect them.
- Women like me safe in organizations where there are lesbians. I lost a job because a lesbian boss asked me out and I said no. No attorney would touch the case for fear of being called a hater and losing business. What about my rights? As a straight I HAD NONE. This was when I began to change my opinion as a Democrat towards gay and lesbians and what rights they should have. This was when I began to see it was out of control.
- American children no longer have to be taught by cartoons and Muppets that sodomy and other deviant practices are "cool! You should try"
- No more relentless, subliminal messages in children's tv shows, books and movies. No more gay anything in a Disney cartoon. Seriously: seeing gay jokes in Disney cartoons like Hercules also began opening my liberal eyes to kind of a WTF... what is going on here...?
- No gay pride marches, anywhere, ever again.
- Most importantly no longer having to watch what I say. I can say openly, um, kids don't need to be taught sodomy, and no, it is not natural, and it is not okay - and not expect to have my house burned down for it. Seriously. This is America. We were founded on freedom to speak freely. If that goes, we all go.
Can someone please point out to me the bad things about gays and lesbians leaving America? Less flower arranging? Less cute shoes and dresses? Less reality shows on tv? More hot guys for me? I am as Dem and liberal as they come but I really fail to see the downside to this.
Why are gays considered so special really? What do they contribute to society that a straight wasn't doing a lot better and more reliably before the closet opened?
Designing women's fashions comes to mind at once as the number one thing we women were doing just fine before gay men took it over. As an hourglass figure I hire female seamstresses to make all my clothes for me. Life has never been better and I have never looked so good. Suddenly everything fits... there is a reason for this, girls.
Don't defend gays. Gay women want you and gay men want the best looking men. Both call us fat, fish, and breeders. There is NOTHING WORTHWHILE this demographic is providing us. Adam Smith, typical vicious queen, attacked A WOMAN.
Think about it good and long, ladies. Think. About. It.
Not because gays and lesbians are diminishing in numbers, because they are not reproducing. Quite the contrary; although you would think that if they were really 'gay from birth' then their faulty genes would eventually be selected right out of the gene pool, that's not the case; they are (so they claim) increasing their numbers daily (why is that, Darwin?).
The are becoming more numerous because I think ALL Democrats are 'softening', and all Democrats will one day be at least partially gay or lesbian. Democrats are all becoming bisexuals. That's the ultimate goal of the political wing of the militant gay ideologues; a wave that is now close to cresting; to make their aberrant behaviors the new normal...a complete takeover of America's morals and values by way of enforced political correctness. Religions will have to go or be absorbed to the New Normal. So, Dan Cathy, you represent what might be the 'last stand' against the encroaching deviance. Good for you!
You are a Good Man.
So, what will this country look like when gays and Democrats (same animals, really) win, take over? Certainly we will have nice window dressings!